SUNperformance - home edition
This simple and ingenious system consists of only 4 components:
- a dome to collect the light
- a reflector pipe for the light transport
- a spreading disc to distribute the light in the space and
- an insulating unit against heat loss and the formation of condensation.
The advantages of a hemispherical dome:
- total reflection is avoided
- the surface to receive the light is larger
- dust and light dirt are "rained" clean
- Inward-directed prism structures do NOT enlarge the external surface
- Grooves and structures on the inside prevent the flow of condensation water
- Additional domes (e.g. double shell) reduce the incidence of light
- Reflector panels in the dome reduce the diffused incidence of light
CONCLUSION: PAY ATTENTION TO THE CORRECT DOME
Properties of the light tube:
- the degree of reflection over the entire visible spectrum is 98%
- mechanically robust, because it is coated in high vacuum with ultra-pure silver of 99.95% quality
- the surface scattering is less than 4%
- Manufacturer's guarantee on the surface of 25 years
CONCLUSION: PAY ATTENTION TO THE CORRECT COATING OF THE LIGHT TUBE
The advantages of the spreading disc (diffuser):
- it has a very high light transmittance of approx. 92%
- it scatters the light and makes it diffuse
- choice between glass and acrylic
- seals between the tube and the spreading disc and between the borders and the cover
CONCLUSION: PAY ATTENTION TO THE SEALS ON THE DIFFUSER
The advantages of BLUEperformance:
- the system is thermally decoupled
- there is no thermal bridge
- the heat loss is reduced to a minimum
- there is no formation of condensation from the ascending warm air
CONCLUSION: DO NOT USE A DAYLIGHT SPOT WITHOUT BLUEPERFORMANCE
|System||Light tube diameter||Maximum length||Space at 300 Lux|
|SUNperformance 200 *||150 mm||3 m||approx. 2 m²|
|SUNperformance 300 *||220 mm||6 m||approx. 4 m²|
|SUNperformance 400 *||320 mm||9 m||approx. 9 m²|
|SUNperformance 600 *||520 mm||15 m||approx. 23 m²|
|SUNperformance 800 *||760 mm||25 m||approx. 49 m²|
* produced by Lightway, Standard space: ceiling height 2.50 m, average reflectance values.
Light pipes reduce CO2 emissions
Help us to protect our environment!
Daylight systems with CE certification
The systematic and modular design of our daylight systems ensures perfect fitting and intelligent solutions.
Green Lighting is the way to go
Our light tubes are first class and trend with the latest technologies. By professionals for professionals!
Passive houses with solar tubes
Lightway daylight systems are unique and give you individual design possibilities.